August 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$50
- Date: August 29th, 2020.
- 5 timed stages within a 30-ish mile loop. “These are Northumbrian miles.”
- 5,000 + ft of ascent.
- It retains the social element – There are no set stage start times per rider, simply arrive before the stage closes, and go when you like.
- Utilizing the core elements of the valley’s topography – A mixture of gravel track, grass descent, mellow single track and valley-bottom tarmac sections with big vistas.
- Sport Ident timing system.
- A fully sign-marked route.
- Camping, beer, music, games and evening activities.
- Entry is £50 for the day, with camping at £6 a night