LATEST NEWS & REVIEWS
- Wilde Bikes X Country Bar: Getting RollingThe Wilde Bike Co’s newest handle bar is a handsome piece that should be a great fit for bike packing or flat bar gravel use.
- Shimano GRX 12-Speed: Getting RollingFor the launch of its second-generation GRX groupset, Shimano has focused on evolution, and on giving riders more choices. They didn’t need a revolution, as the existing 11-speed groupset was, and is, excellent in almost every way.
- WTB Silverado v2 Saddle: Getting RollingOkay, so looking at this thing, the new Silverado, and then looking at the old Silverado, well, it is almost comical. That silly looking thin, long nose on the old one seems out of place now.
- ￼Old Man Mountain Juniper Trunk, Ponderosa Panniers: Getting RollingThere is something about a long, big seat pack load that really doesn’t benefit handling and makes the bike feel squirrely to me in comparison to a load that is lashed tightly to the bike/racks and cannot sway or move at all.
- Gravel Grinder News: Shimano Announces 12 Speed GRX Groups: GT’s TakeToday Shimano officially releases the much anticipated 12 speed versions of GRX, its gravel group set that Shimano first introduced in the Spring of 2019.
- Gravel Grinder News: Shimano Introduces 12-Speed GRX Mechanical GroupsetRooted in simplicity, reliability, and adventure, the new 12-speed GRX lineup delivers more gearing options along with unrivaled ergonomics so riders get the most out each unpaved adventure, wherever that might be.
- Pirelli Gravel RC Tires: At The FinishI wish that this Gravel RC was just a bit lighter both on the scale and under the keen eye of a caliper set ….
- Gravel Grinder News: 750D: Another New Wheel Size?Will this become a thing? You can bet that if WTB has a wheel set floating around out there with Moots that there are a whole lot more of those wheels and tires somewhere…..
- State Bicycle Co. Cargo Cage & All-Road Disc Brake Calipers – Getting RollingI’ll have to reserve more comments on the brakes until I get them bedded in better and when I have had more time on them. But things look promising here.
- Fizik Antares, Vento Argus Saddles & Terra Atlas Shoes – Quick ReviewBefore we dive in, let me restate the obvious. Saddles are a very individual item, in that one person may love a certain one and the next person hate it.
- Pearl Izumi Clothing: Quick ReviewAfter a lot of rides since the spring and lots of wash cycles, etc, they both are holding up well!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST