LATEST NEWS & REVIEWS
- Showers Pass Ultralight Wind Jacket: Quick ReviewIn the end the Showers Pass Ultralight Wind Jacket is a “good” item and mostly because it is so easy to pack away, deploy, wear, and repack, that I would choose it for any longer adventure where I was expecting cooler, windy conditions.
- Redshift Sports Arclight PRO Pedals: At The FinishThe Redshift Sports Arclight PRO Pedals are a high-quality, very versatile, smooth pedal with a safety feature that is really impressive.
- WTB Gravelier Saddle: A SoCal PerspectiveWhen I first saw it upon delivery to the vast and sprawling Grannygear Rancho, I thought, “Meh…looks a bit short and such…”
- Shimano Flint Hills Edition RX6 “Moonlight” Shoes: Getting RollingI know now that wearing a RX6 and an RX8 at the same time, the RX8 one on one foot, the RX6 on the other, I couldn’t tell you which was which without looking.
- Pirelli Cinturato M Tires: At The FinishDo yourself a favor and check out Pirelli’s Cinturato Gravel range. The tires are criminally under the radar and should be on more bikes than they are now.
- Velo Orange Utility Bar & Utility Rack: Getting RollingThe Velo Orange Utility Bar and Utility Rack are a unique front bag/cargo solution for bikepacking, gravel riding, commuting, or touring.
- Redshift Sports Arclight PRO Pedals: CheckpointThe versatility, build quality, and ride performance of the Redshift Sports Arclight Pro pedals is at a high level and as of this update, it is hard to pick apart this newest offering from Redshift.
- New Guitar Ted Podcast EpisodesAs always, the Guitar Ted Podcast relies on its sponsors to exist and this time we’d like to thank our Presenting Sponsor The Spinistry.
- Shimano S-Phyre Ridescape GR Sunglasses: At The FinishI was dismayed by an issue with the Ridescape GR lenses that at first was baffling me.
- Easton EC90 ALX Carbon Drop Bar: At The FinishWho is this bar for? Racers who are counting every gram and want every aerodynamic advantage, or maybe if your riding is mostly paved and has random bits of gravel here and there.
- Sea Otter 2023 Photo DumpI’m at Sea Otter again this year and have a camera in hand. Here are some of the things I found interesting enough to point at and push the shutter button.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: APPLE | GOOGLE
7 thoughts on “”
Comments are closed.