LATEST NEWS & REVIEWS
- “Episode #86 – Tyler Tafelsky of Bearclaw Bikes/Moran 166”THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY BIKE RAGS Get 10% off from Andy’s Bike Shop – Use code RidingGravel Andy and Guitar Ted are joined by…
- Ravemen Lights: Quick Review Part 2The PR800 is a great light with features that make it a bit more versatile and useful for the long distance cyclist.
- Ravemen Lights: Quick Review Part 1My take on these two lights is that they would be great for the serious night rider who is out in the dark on a regular basis.
- Fizik Terra Argo X3 Saddle: Long ReviewWhile it’s true everyone has different needs in a saddle, I’ve found the Terra Argo X.3 to be remarkably comfortable and smooth-riding. It also offers a generous fit range, so it can meet the needs of a wide variety of riders’ needs.
- “Episode #84 – Crystal Ball”THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY BIKE RAGS Get 10% off from Andy’s Bike Shop – Use code RidingGravel Andy and Guitar Ted are back at…
- GORE Summer Wear For Gravel: Quick ReviewNow I often ride pure roadie wear on my gravel rides if they are long and fast over mixed surfaces…a typical gravel experience for around here. But for less of a ‘pace’ or for stuff like light bikepacking, I would grab the Explore stuff every time
- Wolf Tooth Supple Lite Handle Bar Tape: Quick ReviewI liked the overall feel and tacky grip, (when it was dry), of this tape. It does damp out some vibration – not all of them – so you end up with a nicer experience in regard to hand comfort. I liked how the cross-section allowed for the tape to have that soft-ribbed grip which aids in situations that might be a bit rowdier than your typical road surface.
- Masi Brunello: Getting Rolling…here is the Masi Brunello GRX 22 and it has more shaping in it’s frame than anything made of metal I have ever ridden. And my first impression is that it works. It works well. But that is getting ahead of myself.
- Showers Pass Gravel Shorts: Getting RollingShowers Pass, probably best known for rain gear, does have a new pair of shorts out called the “Gravel Shorts”. Of course, this distinction is the ‘buzzword du jour’ these days, but it does differentiate this pair of shorts from the similarly plainly named “Cross Country Shorts” which we reviewed back in 2018.
- Gravel Grinder News: New Bar Tape from Wolf Tooth – New Storage Items From KOMIn today’s Gravel Grinder News we have a new handle bar tape offering from Wolf Tooth and some new on-bike storage solutions from KOM Cycling. Let’s dig in…..
- “Episode #83 – Bobby Kennedy of Salty & Stupid Cycling”THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY BIKE RAGS Get 10% off from Andy’s Bike Shop – Use code RidingGravel Andy and Guitar Ted get a chance…
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST