LATEST NEWS & REVIEWS
- A Spectrum Of Lights: Planet Bike Dual Blaze 1500So, overall what do I think? Well it is not a terrible light in many ways.
- Gravel Grinder News: Logos Components Wheels AnnouncedToday news comes from a company called Logos Components regarding new wheels in carbon fiber featuring a recent open standard technology many of you might be familiar with.
- American Classic Kimberlite 700 X 40mm Tires: At The FinishNow with several more rides in on these tires, my impressions have only been solidified and so, it is time for a final verdict on the Kimberlite tires.
- Hunt 35 Carbon Gravel Disc X Wide Hookless Wheels: At The FinishAnd here is a thing to consider and debate over a flask of whiskey around a campfire: “When it comes to gravel bikes, smoother is faster.” True or?
- Ritchey Design 700 X 40mm Speedmax WCS Tires: CheckpointI found the Speedmax to be stable on loose gravel, and capable in a bikepacking situation on deeper gravel as well.
- GORE Summer 2022 Kit: Quick ReviewAs for the Fernflow Shorts, these are the best so far for gravel bike rides and I think they would be quite good for adventure and bikepacking outings. Now, the Lupra is a viable garment for me, as I am not so interested in wet weather protection.
- Project All Road: New Life For an Old Gravel Bike- Part 2I remember when this Warbird was my only gravel bike. It was very nice to ride and I recall thinking that it would make a quite decent road bike…..
- OMM Elkhorn Rack: Getting RollingThe Elkhorn Rack is a great addition to a pack system, or a stand-alone, light touring rack.
- “Episode #97 – It’s Us, Not Them”THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY BIKE RAGS How do you pronounce BikeReg? In this episode, they discuss RAGBRAI, MIWT (Minimum Iowa Width Tires), gravel events,…
- Project All Road: New Life For an Old Gravel Bike.So what is the dealio with all my road bike dissatisfaction? Not sure. I know my wife just shakes her head and smiles. She is a patient woman and I am determined to find that ‘just right’ bike.
- American Classic Kimberlite 700 X 40mm Tires: CheckpointIt (the Kimberlite) felt less wooden and stiff than the previous versions of American Classic tires and more akin to a tire costing much more.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST