LATEST NEWS & REVIEWS
- Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M Tires: Getting RollingThese are good looking tires with big, diagonally placed knobs and a center row which forms a solid ridge, more or less.
- Gravel Grinder News: Gravel Cycling Hall of Fame Announces 2023 ClassOn Wednesday, March 15th four new individuals were announced as having been selected for induction to the new Hall of Fame on May 31st, 2023 in a ceremony to be held in Emporia, Kansas.
- Guitar Ted Podcast: A Texas Sized Interview With Kevin Lee of The SpinistryCheck out the latest “Guitar Ted Podcast” where Guitar Ted and N.Y. Roll interview Kevin Lee, the “Ride Host” for The Spinistry, a North Texas based events promotion/creator “club” for all who want to experience the gravel. mountain bike, and adventure cycling scene in Texas and beyond.
- Gravel Grinder News: Shimano Introduces CUES – New Mid-Level GroupIn a sweeping change to a well established Shimano group hierarchy, Shimano has made the announcement today that CUES (Create Unique ExperienceS) will be their mid-level group for the “everyday cyclist”.
- Easton EC90 ALX Carbon Drop Bar: Getting RollingEaston took the racer feedback gained throughout the 2022 season and distilled it into what we have here, a gravel racing drop bar.
- Gravel Grinder News: Shimano and Lazer Partner on Tropical Leaves Shoe and Helmet ComboShimano and Lazer have teamed up to help you shed the winter blues with a new limited-edition “Tropical Leaves” color scheme.
- New Episodes of The Guitar Ted PodcastThe Riding Gravel Radio Ranch podcasts, which were a joint production between Guitar Ted and Ben of Riding Gravel, are now no longer being produced. This change has precipitated the beginning of the Guitar Ted Podcast.
- Gravel Grinder News: Easton EC90 ALX Handlebar, Fox Shoes, & The Gravel AmplifierIn the news today we have a new gravel handlebar from Easton for the racer out there and news concerning some gravel events. Let’s dig in and take a look….
- Gravel Grinder News: Shimano Sunglasses, Ritchey Gravel Grips, Bookman LightsThe Gravel Grinder News is back with items from Shimano, Ritchey, and a set of lights from Sweden. Let’s get started
- Lauf Seigla Race Wireless: Getting RollingThe evolution of the ‘gravel bike’ has been impressive of late, and one of the companies pushing the envelope is Lauf Cycling. First known for their distinctive leaf-spring short travel suspension forks and Icelandic origin, today Lauf is based in the U.S., and their new Seigla is redefining the capabilities of the gravel race bike.
- Primal Endurance On Gravel: A View From AnthropologyIf I am on the right track, we play with returning to the ancestral scheme when riding and racing gravel over long distances. Our bodies do what they do best. We improve the odds of living healthier, longer lives.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST: APPLE | GOOGLE
7 thoughts on “”
Comments are closed.